- Video Views: 33055
- Published On: 2022-04-24 03:50:56
- Video Published/Author: SpaceX Community
- Video Duration: 00:05:03
- Source: Watch on YouTube
The Endangered Species Act Consultation and Section 106 Review’s projected completion date has passed without even a checkmark. It’s possible that the dashboard is simply out of date, but another delay appears to be imminent. Until now, FAA has followed the same pattern of postponing and announcing a new date as the deadline approaches.
After laying the groundwork for a few months, SpaceX has now started constructing the first phase of a massive new Starship production facility. Once complete, this building will replace a series of tents known as ‘sprung structures’ which SpaceX uses to assemble the nosecone and other small sections of the starship and super heavy.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
RGV Aerial Photography:
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists.
You also find their Patreon on their YouTube channels. Please support them!