- Video Views: 1580
- Published On: 2022-04-22 19:45:03
- Video Published/Author: Space Lab
- Video Duration: 00:09:43
- Source: Watch on YouTube
It looks like soon we are going to witness an actual warp drive and intergalactic travel like the guardian of the galaxy or star trek would be possible. Recently Scientists are really getting involved in this topic to
figure out something about the universe and we have a new update here! Since the premiere of the science fiction television series Star Trek, fans have been left with hundreds of unanswered questions. Science fiction series and movies have always been linked with real-life science. It has influenced the development of technology that people use daily. Warp drive was one of several future technologies that drew the attention of many people throughout the world among the many extraordinary occurrences depicted in the fiction. In fact, the first idea suggested in Star Trek, allows it to traverse across the galaxy faster than light. As we know, traveling faster than light is prohibited by the rules of physics, just as Einstein’s Theory of Relativity suggests. But recently Scientists claim to have locked down a physical model for a warp drive, which contradicts what we’ve long assumed about the insane notion of warp-speed travel.
#warpdrive #warpbubble #warpdrivetechnology
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space Lab
🎥 Videos about interesting and mysterious facts about space, science and technology
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space Lab
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more interesting and mysterious facts about space, science and technology
Watch more from Space Lab
🔴 NASA’s discoveries: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRElAdyFNzHzcOTKLSBDdLBAFwd-WsR-s
🔴 James Webb Telescope: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRElAdyFNzHwGjgOdk9Sfgqdj3InK6Uas
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at email@example.com.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.