- Video Views: 2596
- Published On: 2020-08-07 10:07:36
- Video Published/Author: Coursera Quiz & Assignments Solutions
- Video Duration: 00:07:00
- Source: Watch on YouTube
With our help solve the quizzes of Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills from Coursera.
Here I will show you how to solve Quizzes and Assignments in the end, you will get a certificate.
Moreover, It is offered by University of Michigan and you got their stamp on certificate.
You can also share your Course Certificates in various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and you can put this certificateson your resumes, CVs, or other documents this will increases your Job Opportunity.
About this Course
We all negotiate on a daily basis. On a personal level, we negotiate with friends, family, landlords, car sellers and employers, among others. Negotiation is also the key to business success. No business can survive without profitable contracts. Within a company, negotiation skills can lead to your career advancement.
I hope that you will join the hundreds of thousands of learners who have made “Successful Negotiation” one of the most popular and highly-rated MOOCs worldwide. In the course, you’ll learn about and practice the four steps to a successful negotiation:
(1) Prepare: Plan Your Negotiation Strategy
(2) Negotiate: Use Key Tactics for Success
(3) Close: Create a Contract
(4) Perform and Evaluate: The End Game
To successfully complete this course and improve your ability to negotiate, you’ll need to do the following:
(1) Watch the short videos (ranging from 5 to 20 minutes). The videos are interactive and they include questions to test your understanding of negotiation strategy and skills. You can speed up or slow down videos to match your preferred pace for listening. Depending on your schedule, you can watch the videos over a few weeks or you can binge watch them. A learner who binge-watched the course concluded that “It’s as good as Breaking Bad.” Another learner compared the course to “House of Cards.” Both shows contain interesting examples of complex negotiations!
(2) Test your negotiation skills by completing the negotiation in Module 6. You can negotiate with a local friend or use Discussions to find a partner from another part of the world. Your negotiation partner will give you feedback on your negotiation skills. To assist you with your negotiations, I have developed several free negotiating planning tools that are related to the course. These tools and a free app are available at http://negotiationplanner.com/
(3) Take the final exam. To successfully complete the course, you must answer 80% of the questions correctly. The exam is a Mastery Exam, which means that you can take it as many times as you want until you master the material.
You have the option of earning a Course Certificate. A Certificate provides formal recognition of your achievements in the course and includes the University of Michigan logo. Learn more about Certificates at: https://learner.coursera.help/hc/en-us/articles/209819053-Get-a-Course-Certificate
This course is also available in Spanish and Portuguese. To join the fully translated Spanish version, visit this page: https://www.coursera.org/learn/negociacion/
To join the fully translated Portuguese version, visit this page: https://www.coursera.org/learn/negociacao
Subtitles for the videos are available in English, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish
Created by: University of Michigan
The course logo composite is shared with a Creative Commons CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/) license, and was created using images provided courtesy of Flazingo Photos (http://bit.ly/1zOylRm) and K2 Space (https://www.flickr.com/photos/k2space/14257556613/in/set-72157644732478432).
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
#Coursera #CourseraAnswers #AnswersforCoursera #StrategicNegotiation #Strategy #Communication #Negotiation #DecisionTree #Decision #Successful #Essential #Strategies #Daily #DailyBasis #Business #Survive #Survival #Skills #NegotiationSkills #Prepare #Plan #NegotiationStrategy #KeyTactics #Negotiate #Perform #Evaluate #EndGame #OnlineClass #OnlineAssignment #PeerReview #OnlineCertificate #Certificate #CourseraCertificate #CertificatefromCoursera #English #Spanish #Portuguese #QuizAnswers #Quiz #Answers #CouseraQuizAnswers #HRM #OD #OB
Enroll in Coursera through this link: https://coursera.org/share/1f69e6fc25…
Enroll in this course on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation-skills
🎵 Track Info:
Title: New York Love by Dean Wagg
Genre and Mood: Dramatic + Positive
The quizzes and assignments and other information available in this YouTube channel is given for educational and information purposes and you should not copy the answers, you should try on your own first and if you get confused or stuck then you can take guidance form this video but first try on your own.