- Video Views: 3920
- Published On: 2022-04-27 19:45:02
- Video Published/Author: Space Lab
- Video Duration: 00:08:20
- Source: Watch on YouTube
The James Webb Telescope has the potential to outshine all of Hubble’s incredible discoveries. And now It is all set to offer insight into one of astronomy’s most perplexing mysteries right now, The enigmatic Planet 9. Nasa and its revolutionary telescope are all set to unleash another mystery to mankind. The new James Webb Space Telescope from NASA has garnered a lot of interest in people. The probe is projected to be the next-generation Hubble. In reality, it will be roughly 100 times more powerful than the famed telescope in terms of imaging. The JWST will look further into the cosmos than any previous observatory. In our cosmos, more than 4,800 exoplanets have been identified to date. And now with the monstrous power of JWST, the number is gonna increase very fast.
#planet9 #jameswebbtelescope #jwst
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space Lab
🎥 Videos about interesting and mysterious facts about space, science and technology
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space Lab
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more interesting and mysterious facts about space, science and technology
Watch more from Space Lab
🔴 NASA’s discoveries: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRElAdyFNzHzcOTKLSBDdLBAFwd-WsR-s
🔴 James Webb Telescope: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRElAdyFNzHwGjgOdk9Sfgqdj3InK6Uas
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.