- Video Views: 150
- Published On: 2022-04-03 00:45:00
- Video Published/Author: Jeff Bezos News
- Video Duration: 00:04:26
- Source: Watch on YouTube
Jeff Bezos and Blue Origin
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Jeff Bezos News, Amazon News and Blue Origin News.
#BlueOrigin is getting a second chance to help #NASA send astronauts to the moon after losing
the contract to #SpaceX last year.
On Wednesday, the space agency announced it was planning to reopen the competition for its
Artemis program to a second company. Shortly after the announcement, #JeffBezos’ space
company announced it would place a bid for the multibillion-dollar contract for a second time.
“Blue Origin is ready to compete and remains deeply committed to the success of Artemis,” a
#BlueOrigin spokesperson told Insider. “We will continue to work with #NASA to achieve the
United States’ goal to return to the Moon as soon as possible.”
Welcome to Jeff Bezos News. Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to never miss an update on #Amazon, #BlueOrigin or basically anything related to #JeffBezos.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Jeff Bezos News
🎥 Videos about Jeff Bezos, Amazon, Blue Origin and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Jeff Bezos News
🔔 Subscribe now for more Jeff Bezos, Amazon and Blue Origin videos
Watch More from Jeff Bezos News
🟢 Jeff Bezos News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB1e5OVYMsWKuJRhFjpFrDL1aVnlBTIwN
🟠 Amazon News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB1e5OVYMsWKfERz1Y7_Paj2b6iszj8k5
🔴 Blue Origin News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB1e5OVYMsWKdpxloiRzjOmCTEvvrcFpm
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.