- Video Views: 8339
- Published On: 2022-05-04 14:38:11
- Video Published/Author: SpaceX Community
- Video Duration: 00:03:49
- Source: Watch on YouTube
Boeing’s Starliner capsule is finally ready to reattempt a key test launch to the International Space Station on May 19, officials said Tuesday.
The uncrewed flight, named OFT-2, is a vital step towards certifying the spaceship for eventually carrying passengers, giving NASA a second taxi provider alongside SpaceX.
Rocket Lab finally launched its Electron rocket from Pad A at Launch Complex 1 on New Zealand’s Mahia Peninsula on May 3 for its one-of-a-kind mission. The rocket lifted off at 4:19 am IST under the mission named ‘There and Back Again’ to deliver 34 satellites to a sun-synchronous orbit for a number of private customers.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
C-Bass Productions: https://bit.ly/35Z25F0
Jochem Laurenssen: https://bit.ly/3vVIJuU
RGV Aerial Photography: https://bit.ly/37n1duw
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists.
You also find their Patreon on their YouTube channels. Please support them!