- Video Views: 3770
- Published On: 2022-05-06 00:45:00
- Video Published/Author: Space News Unfold
- Video Duration: 00:09:02
- Source: Watch on YouTube
Albert Einstein, Relativity theory explained ,Einstein theory of relativity
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates, NASA & ESA News and many more.
It has been more than 100 years since the revelation of #Einstein’s general theory of relativity….but now, questions are being raised about the credibility of this very theory.
Yes, The #SpaceTimeTheory, as given by Einstein, can be wrong. Does that mean scientists can gain a better understanding of the universe if they scrape off Einstein’s theory from their knowledge, and stop its further application to the diverse space phenomena?
Excited to know more about this enthralling occurrence that has freaked out the astronomers and #SpaceResearchers?
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space News Unfold
🎥 Videos about James Webb Space Telescope, NASA News, Hubble Space Telescope, Space News and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space News Unfold
🔔 Subscribe now for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates and NASA News videos
Watch More from Space News Unfold
🟢 James Webb Space Telescope News –
🔴 Russia-Ukraine Space Conflict News –
🟠 Black Holes In Space –
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.