It has been an amazing year for Apple with the release of the new iOS 15, iPhone 13, iPad Mini, and Apple Watch Series 7. The Apple fans have been waiting for the next big release for the Macbook and Air Pods. Today’s Apple Event has brought some amazing updates to the following 3 Apple Products Line Up and we’re excited to share our views on the same:
“We’re very simple people at Apple. We focus on making the world’s best products and enriching people’s lives.“Tim Cook – Referred from Brainy Quotes
Apple has revolutionized the way we listen to music. We all still remember that memorable day when Steve Jobs announced the iPod. Apple music experience has been seriously enhanced using Siri. The interesting new update that Siri can now suggest and play music playlist as per your needed mood and surrounding. Just say Play something new OR Play my relax playlist … and Siri would seamlessly start playing the playlist using your favorite Apple Product.
Apple Music Voice Plan
Apple Music Voice Plan subscribers will get a customized in-app experience with suggestions based on the listener’s music preferences and a queue of recently played music through Siri. Within the app, there will also be a dedicated section called “Just Ask Siri” where subscribers can learn tips to optimize Siri for Apple Music.
You can now experience the new Apple Music using Siri, for just $4.99 per month. Users can subscribe to the Apple Music Voice Plan through Siri by saying “Hey Siri, start my Apple Music Voice trial,” or by signing up through the Apple Music app. Once subscribed to the Apple Music Voice Plan, users can request music be played across all of their Siri-enabled devices, including HomePod mini, AirPods, iPhone, or any other Apple device, and when using CarPlay.
AirPods has taken the world by the fire with exceptional sound quality and built-in ease of use with all of your Apple Products. The new AirPods have taken this even further with the introduction of the breathtaking Spacial Sound and Adaptive EQ for giving you the best possible sound quality and experience. Here are some of the key highlights of the new AirPods 3rd Generation:
- Spacial Sound: Immersing you in sounds from every direction so it feels like you’re in your very own concert hall or theater.
- Adaptive EQ: Automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear.
- 6 hours of listing time and charging AirPods in the case for just 5 minutes generates around an hour of listening time.
- Updated Charging Case which gives 30 hours of total listening time
- Force Sensor Control
- Wirelessly and effortlessly recharge the MagSafe Charging Case on a MagSafe charger.
- Sweat and Water resistant
- Priced at $179 and it starts it delivery next week
M1 Pro and M1 Max
This has been by far one of the best releases of this Apple Event from Apple which takes the performance of the new Mac Line Up to a whole new level. After the phenomenal success of the last year’s Silicon M1 Chips, Apple chose to take it to the next year with the release of 2 new Chips, M1 Pro and M1 Max.
“To be honest, Apple is simply giving us a Godly power in our hands!! And the developers and creators of the world know that…with great powers come great responsibility 😅”Procommun
Here are some of the mind-boggling stats of the new M1 Pro and M1 Max Chips
- M1 Pro
- 200 GB /s Transfer Speeds (which is 3 times that of M1)
- 33.7 billion transistors (which is twice that of M1)
- 10 CPU cores
- 16 GPU cores – 2 times performance than M1
- M1 Max
- 400 GB/s Transfer Speeds
- 64 GB of Unified Memory
- 57 Billion Transistors
- 10 Core CPU
- 32 GPU Cores – 4 x faster GPU than M1
MacBook has become one of the most important tools in the lives of every one of us. Let it be a college student to a professional application developer or music and video editor. The power of the Macbook had made it possible for artists from around the globe to express themselves to their full potential.
The new MacBook Pro pushes things to a whole new level by the introduction of the M1 Pro and M1 Max Silicon Chips. Here are some of the key highlights for the new MacBook Pro
- 14 and 16 Inch size variants
- Enhanced set of Connectivity Options: HDMI, Multiple Thunderbolt Connectors, SD Card, Headphone Jack, Magsafe Fast Charging
- Screen with Thinner Borders with 7.7 Million Pixel Resolution
- 1080p Front Camera
- Studio Quality Mics
- Best Audio Quality: 60% lower noise floor, 6 speaker sound system, 80% more base, Spacial Audio
- 7.4 GB/s Super SSD Transfer Speeds
- 17 and 21 hours of video playback for 14 & 16 Inch Models, respectively
- Fast Charge Support for 50% charge within simply 30 minutes
- Built with 100% recycled Aluminium enclosure
- Order Today at $1999 and $2499, for 14 & 16 Inch Models, respectively.